TERMS & CONDITIONS | IAAF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS EXCLUSIVE LINKED IN COMPETITION
To enter the competition, simply sign up to our STH Live database by submitting your personal details, including contact information, to our lead generation form on LinkedIn. You will be entered into a draw for a chance to win two IAAF World Championships Exclusive Hospitality Trackside Lounge tickets for Session 1, which includes the Opening Ceremony and Men’s 10,000m final.
Please see the terms and conditions below that apply to this competition.
If you are under the age of 18 it is not possible for you to partake in this competition, you will need your parent/guardian to participate in the competition on your behalf.
Sports Travel & Hospitality Group Limited Hospitality Packages Terms and Conditions apply to the package. By entering the competition, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions which can be viewed at https://hospitality.london2017athletics.com/pages/terms-conditions. The winner will be required to agree to these terms and conditions.
You will be responsible for all other costs incurred in attending the Session including arranging transport to and from the event, accommodation and travel insurance (if necessary).
INFORMATION REGARDING DATA COLLECTION
STH will use the entry or information supplied by entrants to send them emails or contact them on the telephone regarding its products and services. In addition, by entering the competition you consent to us sharing the information provided with other members of STH’s group (including the IAAF) to enable them to contact entrants about similar products and services that we believe may be of interest to you. Should you no longer wish to receive emails or telephone calls, you can unsubscribe at any time using the link in our emails or email us at email@example.com to withdraw your consent. For telephone calls you should email firstname.lastname@example.org or let your sale representative know.
You may participate in the competition without consenting to the use of your data in this way by contacting us directly at email@example.com, however we will need to collect and use your data in order to notify you if you are a winner of a prize.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms carefully before entering. If you do not agree with any of these terms please do not enter the competition.
Competition Duration – Opening & Closing Times
The competition will run from Wednesday 31 May 2017 until Midnight on Wednesday 14 June 2017. We may in our absolute discretion close the prize draw early. Your entry must be received by us before the closing time. Only fully completed competition entry forms will be eligible to be entered into the draw.
The Winner’s Draw
The winner will be drawn at random by an independent third party on Friday 7 July 2017 and will be notified within 7 days of the date of the draw. There will be only one prize winner.
- This competition is open to all residents of England and Wales over 18 years of age except employees, friends and relatives, and associated third-party suppliers of STH and IAAF.
- Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the rules as are these terms and conditions. Entry into the competition is deemed to signify acceptance of the rules.
- STH may refuse to process entries at its discretion if they appear to be dishonest, defective, in breach of the rules, forged or in bad faith. Incorrect entries will not be included in the draw.
- The prize winner must contact STH within 5 days of being notified; otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost. Proof of sending does not constitute proof of entry.
- No cash or other alternative in part or full will be offered in lieu of the specified prizes. Prizes are not transferable. STH cannot accept any responsibility for entries which are lost, delayed or not received.
- STH’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If any circumstances out of STH’s control mean that the prize advertised is not available, STH will provide a prize of equivalent value.
- Events may occur or render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of STH. If such an event occurs STH shall not be liable to the entrant or winner.
- STH reserves the right in its absolute sole discretion to amend, alter or terminate a competition at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The winner (and their guest) may be required to participate in any publicity that STH reasonably requires. Where STH creates or commissions photos, video, sound recordings or other PR materials that feature a winner or their guest, the winner agrees (and will procure that the guest agrees), to the publication of such content on any STH website or in any other media.
- By participating in this competition, you agree, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold STH harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the competition, The above limitation of liability shall not apply to death or personal injury caused as a result of STH’s negligence or any other liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- If an entrant has any questions or queries relating to a specific competition or draw please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sports Travel & Hospitality Group Limited, Avalon House, 72 Lower Mortlake Road, Richmond TW9 2JY