The Stadium is located in the South of Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, and benefits from the best transport links in London.
By tube, train and bus:
• The nearest train, tube and bus stops are Stratford, Stratford International, Hackney Wick and Pudding Mill Lane (served by the 24 hour tube on the Central and Jubilee lines)
• Numerous bus and coach routes
• Less than 40 minutes to all of London’s major railway stations
• Seven minutes to St Pancras International
• Less than an hour to all London international airports from Stratford station
If you are exiting out of Stratford Underground Station - take escalator or lift up to ‘The Street’ (which is the outdoor part of Westfield Shopping Centre) – follow it along, bear right at Fountain Square toward John Lewis and then left at Jamie's Italian. At the end of the passage, cross the road into the Park.